Benefit 1 : Tasting report from the Jury
The jury of iTQi consists of over 120 top Chefs and Sommelier who carry out the tastings of food and drink products. This is followed by a strict sensory analysis process. The reports of the tastings provide R&D and Quality Managers feedback from a neutral party.
- A confidential sensory analysis graph summarizing the opinion of the Jury is produced for each product.
- Producers have the option to order the detailed sensory analysis report of the tasting to gain a better understanding of how the judges came to their decision. This report includes suggested areas of improvements from the jury.
- Reports include comments utilizing organoleptic criteria such as first gustatory impression, aspect, smell, texture, taste, after-taste, retro-olfaction, etc...
Around the world, the Chefs and Sommeliers of our Jury are considered unparallel opinion leaders. Their endorsement strengthens the negotiating power with distributors, suppliers and retailers.
- Certified taste is a clear differentiating mark from competition.
- The Award is a credible superiority claim that can be used in both domestic and export markets.
In your marketing strategy, the use of the Superior Taste Award referring directly to top Chefs & Sommeliers adds prestige to the product and increases brand credibility.
The Superior Taste Award label provides the opportunity to gain new consumers.
- Communicating accredited superior taste is proven to have a positive impact on sales.
- Labels can be edited in different formats and languages.The Superior Taste Award is licensed to a product for a period of 3 years.
- Halo effect: consumers can see the iTQi label on well-known brands around the world.
- Consumers are ready to pay a price premium for an awarded product.
The Superior Taste Award and iTQi are currently active in thousands of Internet pages.
- By publishing the Award on their own webpages along with iTQi's webpage, the companies are able to increase the number of new visitors.
- Visibility on the Internet increases the reach of clientele for the participating companies.