Experience a great opportunity to see the professionalism our Chefs and Sommeliers in action...
How to be invited?
1. Enter at least 5 products to the Superior Taste Award
2. Answer 2 easy questions that will be sent to you via email
- 1. Eligibility
To be eligible for an iTQi's invitation, the producer(hereinafter "Participant") must enter 5 or more products (hereinafter "Entry") to the 2017 Superior Taste Award.
2. Terms and conditions :
Once the participant has entered his/her products; he/she will automatically receive an email from iTQi with a 2 questions quiz.
- An entry will be considered "complete" only when the corresponding invoice has been paid and the products have been delivered for the tasting session.
- 4 participants with the correct answers to the quiz will be invited to witness the Tastings: 2 for the drink session and 2 for the food one.
- The selection dates are on:
- February 24, 2017 for the drink session. The tasting session with the Sommeliers will take place from March 19 to March 21.
- April 1, 2017 for the food session. The tasting session with the Chefs will take place from April 23 to April 25.
- Once the selection is made, iTQi will inform all concerned Participants. One person will be invited per company. If a selected Participant decides not to come, iTQi will inform the next Participant with the closest answer.
- The invitation will include a round trip flight (economy class), transfers to and from the airport, hotel accommodations and dinners for a maximum value of 2.000 EUR per person.
- The reimbursement will be made based upon receipts and invoice.
- Failure to comply with any rules, terms and conditions may result in the Participant's disqualification. The invitation will be then given to the next Participant with the closest answer.
- iTQi's decision is final and no appeals will be accepted.
- iTQi reserves the right to modify or amend the rules, terms and conditions of the competition at any time.
If you have any question regarding the selection process, please contact Christian De Bauw, Managing Partner, christian.de.bauw[at]itqi.com